First Community Bank(FCB) and Kenya Meat Commission (KMC) have developed a Livestock Financing and Market Access Product called BORESHA MIFUGO to benefit individuals and organised groups in the livestock industry.
Boresha Mifugo provides easy, affordable Microcredit facilities to enable small and emerging livestock producers and traders to access the necessary funding for their growth. In addition, it opens up 'a world of supply opportunities with KMC...'
Open a Boresha Binafsi Account or Boresha Chama Account for groups to benefit from the livestock financing program and a variety of other financial services from FCB.
• Individuals, Chamas, Merry-go-Rounds/Ayuta's, Youth Groups, Women Groups, Self-Help Groups, Associations involved in livestock production and trade.
• Community Based Organisations (CBO's); NGO's and organised Marketing Association involved in livestock trade.
• Other Livestock Value Chain Players such as Agro-Vets, milk vendors, Animal Feed Processors, etc.
• Easy qualification and collateral requirements
• Discounted pricing hence higher profits for suppliers.
• Fast loan processing.
• Advance payment facility available for transportation.
• Credit line facility for regular suppliers
• Financing for other needs for regular suppliers e.g. school fees, medical, asset finance, etc
• Have at least a lorry-load of livestock for delivery supported with a confirmed Local PUrchase Order (LPO) form KMC.
• Preferably be an existing supplier to KMC.
• Provide at least 3 months' statements from other banks or KMC.
• Open a Boresha Binafsi or Chama Account with FCB.
First community Bank received approval from central bank on 29th May 2007.It is the first bank approved in Kenya to operate as a fully fledged Sharia compliant institution.
Our value proposition as a bank is to be the home of Sharia complainant banking with promise to deliver innovative financial products and solutions to our valued customers .We stand to offer outstanding Sharia compliant banking services to all persons irrespective of religion, color and creed